Partner with the Circus
As a Sponsor, you Provide Local Expertise:
- You identify and secure a lot that is at least 500 ft. x 300 ft. that has access to a potable water source.
- Secure local permits.
- Provide required trash receptacles.
- Work with our Marketing Agency to get the best possible deals on advertising buys through your local radio, TV and newspapers.
- Distribute provided advance posters and discount coupons.
- Arrange a ticket-selling strategy and secure local ticket sales outlets.
With the hard work of your organization— selling tickets, spreading the word, and facilitating some local logistics— you can get the money you need to drive annual projects in your community.
- Earn up to 40% on Advance Adult Ticket Sales
- Earn 25% of Advance Child Ticket Sales
- Earn up to 10% on Total Box Office Revenue
- Earn up to $1,200 (100%) on Local Business Banner placement in the tent.
What the Circus brings to the table:
- We provide a BIG, BIG Show: 2 complete two-hour performances per day in our new state-of-the-art big top tent with grandstand seating for up to 2,200 guests per show, arena professional-grade sound and lights, and spectacular acts. The Carson & Barnes Circus features exactly what you would expect from the real Circus— trained animals, acrobats, high-wire daredevils, clowns, trapeze artists, and the CB Elephants.
- Flexible contracts that give your organization terms and conditions that make sense (and make money).
- The Circus provides professional marketing materials, guidance, advance ticketing, and promotional support including full-color posters, professionally-produced television and radio commercials, and print advertising.
- Discount coupons ($4.00 Off All Adult Tickets) help drive sales and the Circus distributes from 30,000 to 60,000 coupons in each market.
- Our external Advertising Agency plans and buys media in each market and facilitates in-community promotions that extend and expand all marketing efforts of both the Circus and you, as a Sponsor.
- The Circus maintains a full-time Public Relations and Publicity team to develop advance media coverage and to work with Sponsors to develop word-of-mouth to drive ticket sales. Both the advertising agency and publicity team are available to our Sponsors directly to brainstorm, coordinate, and execute marketing tactics.
- Just prior to each showdate, our experienced Brigade Crew arrives to boost awareness with fresh postering and laying down tens of thousands of $4.00 Off coupons in dozens of retail locations across the marketplace.
- The Circus provides 1,000 Adult and 1,000 Child customized tickets for pre-sale. These advance sale tickets are the backbone of a fundraising effort and are the single most important way to reach the maximum profit goal. Getting these advance tickets sold through your network of members, volunteers and supporters is critical to success on Circus Day.
- Carson & Barnes Circus provides a $1 Million Liability Insurance Policy for each showdate. Our guests and our Sponsors are protected.
- The Circus provides a trained, experienced Security Staff.
- In each community, the Circus contributes to the local economy by purchasing supplies through local merchants.
- The Circus provides ample, roomy, clean Restroom facilities and its own electricity supply.
- The Circus Midway features a FREE petting zoo and animal rides and other attractions, plus complete concessions all at Fair & Affordable Prices.
- When the last show has been performed, we clean the grounds. We never leave a mess.
When you succeed, we succeed!
Contact Us Today:
Carson & Barnes Circus